The main products of IGETS are the raw and processed data
from worldwide superconducting gravimeters (SG), as a continuation of
the Global Geodynamics Projects. They are hosted at our main data
center located by the ISDC
at GFZ in Potsdam Germany.
Other datasets, e.g. long time series of various geodynamic sensors
(spring gravimeters, tiltmeters, strainmeters, etc.) will be hosted at
EOST in Strasbourg, France.
Several SG data are available at ISDC at GFZ:
- Raw gravity and local pressure records sampled at 1 or 2 seconds, in addition to the same
records decimated at 1-minute samples
(Level 1 products).
- Gravity and pressure data corrected for instrumental perturbations, ready for tidal
(Level 2 products).
- Gravity residuals after particular geophysical corrections
(including solid Earth tides, polar motion, tidal and non-tidal
(Level 3 products).
Corrected gravity data (Level 2) can also be found at Univ. of French Polynesia, along with the Bulletin d'Information
des Marees Terrestres at http://www.bim-icet.org/.
SG data for major Earthquakes (minute and second sampling) can be found here
- ATMACS, Atmospheric Attraction Computation Service at BKG.
- mGlobe Matlab/Octave toolbox for computation of global hydrological,
atmospheric and non-tidal ocean loading effects (from Michal Mikolaj, GFZ, Potsdam, Germany).
- EOST loading service (displacements, gravity, tilts).